Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Basketball


We are wrapping up the basketball season. Luckily, the score was not kept at this age group! Brennan has enjoyed himself although I'm not sure you could say he really understands the game. He plays forward. He knows exactly where to go and he stays there at all costs. He holds his arms up and goes for the rebounds, but he complains his arms get tired. Fun is the most important thing in Brennan's world right now. He loves to be silly! My favorite shot of him is his sideways pose. That is Brennan to a tee!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marrian said...

One thing I love about the military is they provide quite a number of activities for the kids. Here we are lucky because most of them are offered to 3 year olds. So I signed Jakob up for baseball. I can't wait!!!! Did you take pics of all the team members? I am so impressed with your photography!