Brennan had advanced to the older group this year and I was not prepared for the amount of work that was entailed. Each night was anew project without any fore warning. So each night we went back to Walmart for the supplies. We made crazy hats a China flags, and even face paint! What a week! I hope Brennan remembers this one!
Connor is finally old enough to start playing some sports! he has been in his brothers shadow so much that I am looking forward to him having some opportunities now. He shows some real natural ability at soccer if you can keep him focused. he just loved being apart of soccer just like his brother!
1 comment:
I put Jakob in baseball and seriously, it was pointless. He had a good time, but all he wanted to do was chase the ball or have his turn with the ball. They allow 3 year olds to play soccer here but I just didn't think he was ready for it. :( I so can't wait till he is old enough to play all those sports. He is good at them, but only at his level of understanding. I love that Conner had an outfit just like his brother. That was cute!
Post a Comment