Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Drive

I don't know about eveyone else but sometimes Sunday seems a little long to us! I remember as a little girl we would take Sunday drives. Sometimes we went somewhere specific llike the canyon or to look at Christmas lights but a lot of the times we just went driving looking at houses and people watching. This has carried over to our family. On this particular day we went the park with a cute bridge so I could take pictures and then up the canyon to see the waterfall. Things are never boring as the boys are great explorers. Brennan found a rolly polly, Connor climbed on everything in sight and Kyle taught Ryleigh to throw rocks in the water. When we went up the canyon we found a mine. Brennan and Connor's imaginations ran wild as to all the things that could be living there and Kyle taught them all about mines. All in all it was a great day! The only problem I have is that they price of gas sure puts a damper on our Sunday drives!


1 comment:

Marrian said...

So, did you get released?
And where is this place that you went to? I didn't know there were waterfalls around there.
Ryleigh is getting so big. It's amazing how time flies when you spend time with babies or are away from them.