Thursday, August 14, 2008

Orthodontics here we come!

We have been waiting for Brennan to loose a tooth. All his friends have lost at least two already. Well, we discovered Brennan is attatched to his teeth and just wants to add more, like a shark I guess. The dentist encouraged him to wiggle his teeth and see if they would come out on their own. The other option is to pull all four bottom teeth. I don't think this is the dentists first choice knowing how sensitive Brennan's gag reflex is. He already threw up on him once!

2 comments:

Anne Osman said...

Corbin had his first two permanent bottom teeth grow in behind his baby teeth, just like Brennan's is. It was so wierd when I dicovered it. He got the same advice ffom the dentist, but no wiggling loosend up the baby teeth. Corbin got two of his bottom teeth pulled at the end of the school year last year. He had a great dentist though and Corbin did awesome.

Jennifer said...

Wow, that must feel wierd in his mouth. I have other friends that this has happened to. I am sure whatever happens he will still have a great smile:) Just a little extra flossing for a while huh? hehe