Today was Brennan's baptism! It was wonderful! I am so proud of him and the choices he has made. I kept looking at him and realizing how fast the time goes. It seems like just yesterday when I was cuddling him as a baby, and today I felt him slipping from my arms. All in a good way. I was just reminded that he is a child entrusted to me by Heavenly Father. Brennan has a great purpose in this life and I see him maturing and becoming that strong servant of the Lord everyday. I am so blessed to be his mother!
Of course there are always a few hang ups when trying to follow the Lord's commandments and today was no exception. When we got to church this morning it was freezing. No heat! No one thought about it until an hour before the baptism. No heat because the gas was turned off due to construction. No gas means no hot water! Oh no! Within a few minutes they had called in someone to turn on the gas and lite the pilot. Pneumonia avoided and hot water was provided. I am grateful for all my blessing and this was no small one!
1 comment:
What a neat day! We wish we could have been there to share in it with you all. Missing you!
Post a Comment