Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Kelsey's 2 mth appointment

 Kelsey had her 2 month appointment today.  It was a little early, she is 5 days short of 2 months.  She weighed in at 11 lbs. 6 ozs. 24 1/2 inches long that put her in the 100th percentile in height and 75th percentile in weight.  She is shaping up to be a big girl!


I love to see these two loving each other!  I can't wait until they can interact a little more.  Sometimes I just don't know who to feel for Kelsey who is getting mauled or Ryleigh who just wants her sister to play with her.  I hope they always look at each other with such love and yet I know there will be those not so loving moments too.  I just want them to enjoy their sisterhood as much as I have.  I can't imagine life without my sisters!

No comments: