It was a wonderful night! I have looked forward to this for a long time. I always seem to make special moments with Daddy and the kids happen, but it finally dawned on me that they might enjoy some special time with me! Most of all I would enjoy some special time with them.
It was so nostalgic as just Ryleigh and I spent the evening dressed up and at the Nutcracker. I remember going to the Nutcracker with Grandmother and the "four girl cousins"! Grandmother was so beautiful dressed in her Diane Freez dress and we girls were on our best behavior. Grandmother was definately in my thoughts.
Ryleigh loved the special attention. She held my hand and watched the show in such a grown upo way. I found myself wishing I could stop time, but I just enjoyed every moment instead. I think I watched her reaction more than the ballet. After she did a few ballet movements with the nutcracker and I milked the experience for all it was worth.
No comments:
Post a Comment