This summer has been full of swimming lessons, camping with Papa, visits with cousins and family, four wheeling and lots more. For the past month I have been ready for school to start, anticipating the ending of me trying to entertain three kids nonstop. As the summer approaches its ending however I am a little sad. I will miss having Brennan around and the life he brings to the house. He has taught Connor how to build with legos and he is the one who will always tell you the truth, even if it starts out with "Well, here is the truth, I....". As much as I love seeing the progress Brennan makes in school I sure wish I didn't seem to miss so much. I am planning to volunteer as much as possible this year.
Anyway, here are the last fun summer activities!

A new toy is good for at least a few hours of no fighting!

These were frames bought for Valentines and never got done. We used them in a moment of boredom and had a great time! Thank goodness!
3 comments:
I am sad summer is ending and school is starting. Corbin lovs school and is so excited to be going back. I sure do miss him though. It has been so much fun having him home all of the time.
Jakob starts school Sept. 1st and I'm really excited for the break. But I am sad too. He's not excited about going. I'm sure he'll love it once he gets use to it and can understand the language a bit more. (There are a TON of Americans in his class) His friend Iain will still be with us during Jakob's first week of school and that will make it more difficult for him to want to go. But, it will be a good experience. I love all the pictures. You never did answer me, did you get released? I DID!!! Today. Now, I'm the activities chair person and the only one. (No committee) Will be fun!
I've enjoyed catching up on your blog now that we are through our move. Your kids look like they had a great summer but I still think it goes by way too fast! :-)
Post a Comment