POOL PARTY


Playing legos with daddy
Connor's new bike
Connor learned to ride his bike without training wheels in March. He was on a little 12in bike that was way too small. He waited for Daddy to come home and help him pick out a new one. It was a special day for him.
Fourth of July
For the fourth of July we went on a family bike ride (earlier that week, Kyle had bought me a new bike and we finally settle on a bike trailer for Ryleigh) , spent time with my extended family and watched the fireworks. It was a very full but fun day.
This was Ryleigh's first experience with sparklers. She approached it like she does everything, NO FEAR. I am a little frightened by this tactic, but maybe it will her strength.
Brennan's special day
Four wheelers!
Ryleigh's Special times

Camping Trip
Our last hoorah was the camping trip. It took days to prepare for and was not without a few bumps in the road, but the boys were happy. Camping had been high on their list of things to do with dad. It was complete with fishing, four wheeling, tent dwelling, and Daddy's cooking! Fun!
1 comment:
I love your family picture! Your hair is so cute.
I also LOVE the pic of Daddy drinking tea with Ryliegh. I really hope the next few months go by fast for you!
Post a Comment