Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

This was a fun weekend.  We really wanted to go to the beach but felt Kelsey was a too young to weather the beach. So we decided to save that trip for a later date.  Instead we did the following....

Kyle and Brennan changed the brakes on my car.  They were really bad.  I was so proud of both of them for saving us about $500 and replacing them with better after market brakes.  They are said to be for "spirited drivers"  I guess that's me!

 
 While they were working in the hot garage Connor and Ryleigh were busy jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler under it.  I love it when they play together.  Ryleigh really has missed Connor this year while he has been in school. They were busy being silly so the picture reflects their playful moods.

I was busy taking pictures of Kelsey of course!  I have been trying to capture her smile.  It is beautiful but fleeting.  She stays pretty serious most of the time.


 Then we all went swimming,  It was Kelsey's first time and she loved it!  A true water baby!
While we were there Kelsey found her thumb!  She has been working on it for awhile. I wish it wasn't so cute! I really don't want her to start that habit.
One more picture just because....
After swimming we went to the movies to see Kung Fu Panda II.  It was great! what a fun weekend of family fun!

1 comment:

Traci said...

I LOVE those chubby rolls! My heart ached after I left you and your beautiful family but it was so good to see you all. Lots of love!