 |
| Applin Farms 2011 |
We have been going to Applin Farms since Brennan was a baby. We took Connor as a baby and this year it was Kelsey's turn. Don't worry, Ryleigh visited a pumpkin patch as a baby as well it was just Apple Annie's in Arizona. I think this is one of my favorite traditions we have as a family. I love fall time and the outdoors so this is just perfect. I always enjoy the quaintness that the farms present and almost have myself convinced that I should be a country girl by the time I leave. I love watching my kids excitement as they search for their own special pumpkin. This year Brennan surprised me and wanted a small pumpkin. Connor went for the big one and it was so funny watching him carry it. Ryleigh loved the sunflowers that you could pick. both the boys enjoyed helping her find the perfect one, that is when Brennan was not running from the bees. He is still so afraid of them!
 |
| Fighting over the sugar cane! |
 |
| I take what I can get! I am usually behind the camera! |
One of my favorite things about the pumpkin patch is the photo oppportunity.I tortured Kelsey trying to get the perfect picture of her in the pumpkin basket. I knew exactly how the picture should look. It was perfect in my head, here is what I got... along with a few other tries.
No comments:
Post a Comment