Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall photos








Fall is my favorite season! I love the beautiful colors that just seem to brighten the earth as a last minute reminder of it's beauty before everything goes dormant for the winter.  After seeing the UT mountains and their spectaular display of colors I must say that the AL sights don't produce that same peacful feeling for me.  The last few years have simply made me yearn for a visit back to UT.  But much to my surprise this year the AL landscape pulled out all the stops and produced a beautiful array of colors along with weather that made you want to live outdoors.  Thanks You, Thank you is all I can say.  It was the lift I needed.  Ryleigh and Kelsey and I spent many afternoons in the park, outside on the trampoline and I even got brave enough to ask a complete stranger if I could take pictures of the girls in his yard.  My picture taking skills need some polishing but here are a few of the best.
P.S. The boys being in school kept them from my picture taking obsession.  They are probably grateful, but I am noticing I need more photos of them!

No comments: