Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kelsey is Eight Months Old

Finally a picture to show off those cute teeth.  She has had them awhile and is now working on the top ones. Boy I forgot how sharp new teeth are! Kelsey is such a fun addition to our family!  She loves all the silly things her brothers and sister do to make her laugh.  Connor dances, Brennan knows her tickle spots and Ryleigh does all of the above and more!  Kelsey learned to clap about a month ago, she also shakes her head.  Brennan taught her to shake her head.  At first it was just in copying others but I think she is beginning to shake it to say no.  That seems early!  I am probably in trouble with that. As we all know Kelsey is addicted to her thumb, but she also like to hold any fabric while sucking her thumb.  She will grab whatever fabric she can find and hold it to her face.  unfortunately, sometimes it may be the dirty sock left on the floor, my pant legs while I am cooking dinner or my shirt while she nurses.  As long as she doesn't stick it up her nose!  I had a cousin that did that.