
We went to Papa's house for Easter weekend. My sister Traci brought her girls down for part of the weekend and we had so much fun. Traci is the athlete in the family and she took us for a 10 and 1/2 mile bike ride! I was so proud that Brennan made it the whole way! I was shocked that I made it the whole way! ( I was also pulling two little ones in a trailer behind me.) We hiked, had Easter egg hunts, went to Art exhibits, walked around the temple, colored Easter eggs, did crafts and I went to a Quilting Bizaar with my grandmother. ( I wish I had a picture of the two of us!) Lets just say we stayed busy. Traci left on Saturday afternoon and we stayed to attend church with Papa.
At church, we sat down in the pew and just before Sacrament started Connor looked up at Papa and said, "WE go to the TRUE church!" Dad looked at him and said, "So do I. This is the same church, just a different building." Connor was not convinced and reiterated that He went to the True church. He is just to cute at this stage. At least you know he is getting some of the information you teach him.
Tape? Who knew that scotch tape could keep the kids busy for so long. They had Papa guessing what is was they were mumbling with their moths taped shut. Too bad this would be looked down on if I chose to tape their mouths shut!
Since Connor had just mastered riding without training wheels the previous week we didn't think he would be up to traveling so long on his own. Traci brought down her tag a long and helped him to feel like a Big Kid. Thanks again, Aunt Traci!
This is from our hiking. The kids climbed up through a cave and then wanted their picture taken. I then had to shimmy up that cave!
Papa took Aslynn and Brennan to the arts and crafts section at the Art show. They came home all decked out! Everyone had fun trying on the silly hats and glasses.

Ryleigh found some reading glasses and was hamming it up for Papa!


1 comment:
I'm impressed you made it that far pushing a trailor! We went for a 10 mile bike ride last weekend and I was walking part of it AND I was pushing only myself. :)
Of course, I'm attributing that to all the huge hills around us. We live in the mountains so everything is up and down. :)
Actually, I just need to get out more!
Have you had R&R yet?
I'm so glad you have a place to go to escape all the snow that's still falling in your part of the world. :)
Post a Comment