Friday, April 24, 2009

Just plain cute

Well, it seems I have been posting about Easter for a long time, but what can I say, these pictures are too adorable to pass up. We had a moch Easter egg hunt the Sunday after because cousins were together again. They had so much fun! I think Easter egg hunts could last all year!
I was trying to make the most of the photo opportunity. Julian my nephew was dressed up so cute and he was trying to be a little gentleman. So I asked him to give Ryleigh a kiss. This was her reaction.






How about a hug instead?

Little ones are just so cute!
Here are a few more pics from the day.


She just couldn't wait another minute when she lucked out and one of the eggs was open and filled with jellybeans!


This was our more advanced egg hunters. I have a few pictures of them but nothing great. They were moving fast and in it for the candy!

2 comments:

Traci said...

SO CUTE! Doesn't look like you need to worry about her kissin' on the boys.

Jennifer said...

Your kids are getting SO big! Time has really flown by since our time in AZ. I too am glad you are able to be around family and create all these lasting memories while Kyle is gone. I hope you are doing well.