Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Little Girls

Teriann (my sister) and I took the little girls to have their pictures taken in their Easter dresses. Ryleigh was so cute. She was quite proud of her dress. Braeyln (Teriann's little one) is only 2 and 1/2 months younger than Ryleigh. They play together so well and it is so fun to see them together.
I grew up with two cousins and my sister being inseperatable from the age of about 7 to 12years old. I remember playing dressup at Grandmother's and swimming at the Dolphin swim club. Memories I will always cherish.
I am so glad that we have been able to offset the pain of having Kyle gone by the joy of my kids getting to know their cousins!



3 comments:

Teah said...

Beautiful girls!

Marrian said...

So cute!!!!!!!

Heather Shepherd said...

how cute! I'm glad they live close enough to be best buddies!