Let me start by saying I found him! Here is the story.... The other day I needed a break from Connor. We had given up naps months ago, but on this day he just needed to sleep. So I put him down despite his very unhappy protests. I went about my duties and realized Connor sure was Quiet and way too fast. So I went to see him sleeping. I love to watch my kids sleep. I was baffled when he wasn't in his bed. In frustration I started to look in his hiding places assuming he was just hiding in refusale to a nap. After searching in all his hiding spots I started to get alarmed. I remembered the story of my brother going missing when he was about this age. When they found him he was asleep in a box! So I wasn't panicked yet. As in turned out Connor was following in Uncle TJ's footsteps. He was asleep underneath the pillows on my bed. The funny part is I had checked that room at least 10 times before I found him! The experience sure changed my attitude, I suddenly wanted to be NEAR Connor!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
I lost Connor!
Let me start by saying I found him! Here is the story.... The other day I needed a break from Connor. We had given up naps months ago, but on this day he just needed to sleep. So I put him down despite his very unhappy protests. I went about my duties and realized Connor sure was Quiet and way too fast. So I went to see him sleeping. I love to watch my kids sleep. I was baffled when he wasn't in his bed. In frustration I started to look in his hiding places assuming he was just hiding in refusale to a nap. After searching in all his hiding spots I started to get alarmed. I remembered the story of my brother going missing when he was about this age. When they found him he was asleep in a box! So I wasn't panicked yet. As in turned out Connor was following in Uncle TJ's footsteps. He was asleep underneath the pillows on my bed. The funny part is I had checked that room at least 10 times before I found him! The experience sure changed my attitude, I suddenly wanted to be NEAR Connor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm impressed that he even took a nap :). Glad you found him.
I agree with you, the time sure does fly when you have small kids. Before you know it, you'll be taking pictures at Ryliegh's graduation.
Miss you!
I am tagging you. Check my blog site for details.
Post a Comment