Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just for fun!





So you all know I like to take pictures. I wish my kids liked it as much as I do. For the most part they tollerate it. These are a few from my last picture taking session. If you are wondering about Connor's ring it is just his prop. He has to have something to let me take a picture of. Luckily, we are moving past him placing it in front of his face and I can get a good shot. He is such a character! I love the one of Connor and Ryleigh kissing. Ryleigh gives such wet, yummy kisses right now.

2 comments:

Marrian said...

You're becoming quite the photographer :). I love it! Oh how we miss you guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Deborah Miller, I left the ward you are in a couple of months ago, I got the link for our blog through Marrians'. I wanted to tell you that I laughed so hard when I read your comment about your boy with his ring....OH too funny. Anyway, I enjoyed looking at your blog!