My little girl keeps getting bigger! On April 6th she started crawling! She had been scooting around on her bottom for about two weeks but finally realized it was faster to get on her knees. Unfortunately, she doesn't like our hard tile floors. I can't say I blame her. I tried crawling on them and didn't last long. In order to save her knees, Ryleigh has come up with all sorts of variations of crawling. This one is my favorite! We call it all fours! It sure does look like a lot of work though!
2 comments:
I LOVE the updates and pictures!!!!! It is so fun to see Ryleigh growing. She is such a cutie. I bet that was such a huge help to have your mother there. How's she liking Utah?
Keep the pics coming :).
This picture is so adorable. I can't believe she is getting so big so fast! I am already concerned that Haley is getting big- I am really enjoying her and reminding myself that this time goes by so quickly.
Post a Comment