In April, Mom came out. My kids thought they were in Heaven! They love it when Grandma comes because it means lots of love and most of all hide and go seek! What a fun Grandma she is. She was everywhere, from inside the tent to riding Kyle's bike to the duck pond with Brennan, special time with Connor at the gym and even aboard the four wheeler. Oh how I wish I had not forgotten my camera that day. It is special times like these that make me miss family and wish we were closer. What a joy it was to have you Mom! Come back soon!

2 comments:
Grandmas are the best. They are so much fun. My kids love all of their grandparents, too.
I love these pictures of Mom with your kids. And is that a REAL! smile from her! We are so lucky to have such a wonderful Mom and Grandma for our kids. I don't know what I would have done without her the first few days after bringing Haley home!
Post a Comment