Last week Teriann and I braved the hour drive, the rain threatening sky and the fact that we had four kids between us and went to the Tulip Festival. It was well worth the trip. What a photo-op! I was in heaven with so many things to take pictures of! My boys were not in cooperative moods for picture taking unless they came up with the shot. Surprisingly, I still got a few good ones. The highlight was find the geese and their babies, and the huge fish. We just had so much fun letting the kids discover as we snapped shot after shot. Here are a few of my favorites.
Don't you love how Connor can howl? I'm not sure what that was for.
1 comment:
Teriann
said...
Tammy, soooo cute! I thought you were talking about the Target pictures. These pictures turned out so adorable! Ryleigh looks like she's modeling how she is looking off in the distance! I love this post! It was a great day! Thanks for taking us along!
1 comment:
Tammy, soooo cute! I thought you were talking about the Target pictures. These pictures turned out so adorable! Ryleigh looks like she's modeling how she is looking off in the distance! I love this post! It was a great day! Thanks for taking us along!
Post a Comment